High School Broyles Award - Affiliate Sign-Up
Celebrating Assistant Coaching Excellence at the High School Level.
The Broyles Award has 25+ years experience selecting the top collegiate assistant coaches. To apply this experience to the high school level, we are creating a network of state football associations that will work together to select and recognize top assistant coaches in every state and, eventually, every region in the United States.
- Access to the High School Broyles Award Affiliate communication network
- National recognition for programs/coaches that receive the High School Broyles Award
- Recognition at annual collegiate Broyles Award ceremony for all HSBA winners.
- Access to national and regional sponsors of the HSBA Affiliate program
- The High School Broyles Award is not a selection committee – it is the responsibility of each state coaching association to collect coach applications and submit their chosen winner to the HSBA for final approval.
- Each US state is allowed one (1) HSBA winner. States with multiple coaching associations will need to coordinate their selections before submitting a final winner.
- Coach selections must be submitted by the annual HSBA cutoff date, which is typically 12/31. Official dates will be sent to all affiliates at the start of each year.
- All affiliates are expected to use the content provided by our Digital Media Kit for press releases, social media, etc.
- Promotion of national and regional sponsors is the sole responsibility of the High School Broyles Award staff – improper usage of logos or branding could result in removal from the HSBA Affiliate program
- By becoming an Affiliate, you are granting the HSBA permission to use all submitted coaches, organizations, personal details, and images in our promotional material.
- Rarely, the HSBA may reject Affiliate applications or submitted coaches. We will always contact coaches and associations with an explanation if this occurs.
Becoming a High School Broyles Award (HSBA) Affiliate is free to all state associations. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch.